Contact us Find Us


Englefield Village Hall

It is the responsibility of the hirer to obtain licences required for the sale or supply of alcohol, or any other licenses or permissions required in respect of any activity taking place in the hall.

The hall does not currently have a Premises Licence. The hirer must inform the Booking Co-ordinator of the intention to provide alcohol at an event, and ensure a Temporary Event Notice is obtained from the licensing authority.

The hall does not have a licence with either the Performing Right Society (PRS) for the performance of copyright music, or with the Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL) for the use of recorded music where played in public.